The Centennial Library of Toronto United Church Council contains a growing collection of books and audio visual resources on congregational development and growth, strategic planning, stewardship and demographics. These resources are available on loan to individuals who want to learn more about their leadership role or are seeking tools and techniques for effective congregational ministry. The usual lending period is one month. The only fees charged are for return postage and any costs resulting from material damage or loss. You are invited to come to the Council offices to browse the collection or you can phone to discuss resources available on a chosen theme. A catalogue of books is available.
The Toronto United Church Council Centennial Library is housed in the Council Offices located in Richmond Hill.
How do I borrow library materials?
- Provide your name and contact information to the library administrator by completing the card at the back of the book.
- You will be given a bookmark with the due date for return.
How long can I borrow library materials for?
- 4 weeks for books and reports
- 2 weeks for tapes and videos.
- renewal period is subject to the demand for the item.
How do I return library materials?
- library materials can be returned in person or sent in the mail.
- if an item is returned in the mail or by courier, notify the library administrator when the item was dispatched.
- any items returned in the mail should be appropriately wrapped to avoid damage in transit.
What happens if the return is overdue and I do not return the item?
- Toronto United Church Council will replace the item and invoice you for the current price.
For more information and for all inquiries and renewals, please contact the library administrator at (905) 771-5124 / 1-800-235-8822 or email@example.com